Sunday, January 20, 2013


 Taylor swift look stunning in these pics.  I wish Harry Styles and her will get back together soon 'cause didn't love means loving a person unconditionally? I mean you love him/her for no reason, you just do. Love means loving a person and accepting him/her for who they are. Jealousy & fights in a relationship are normal.  These things, when surpassed, will make your relationship stronger & a lot happier. I guess? And I believe that before you date someone or be with a relationship with someone, we must expect these things to occur because there's no perfect relationship. And love must conquer all. Fights and misunderstandings are no exception. If you really love someone, no matter how deep you've hurt each other, you should talk it out. I mean, talk about or clear things up and DO NOT make fast decisions. Always think about the consequences of whatever actions you're going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment