Wednesday, January 9, 2013

MY CHOICE OR THEIR CHOICE






I'm on my sixteenth year existing in this world. I’m on my first year in college. I took up Bachelor of Science in Biology. Wonder why I took up this course? Honestly, this is not really my choice; it was my family's choice. They think that this course fits me & I have this good future when I took it up. Then, I took it 'cause even if I chose what I want over of what they want, it'll not result the way I want them to accept & just let me with what I want for myself. But as of now, I think I'm starting to love it. :) The picture above is my first ever plant. :))

And now, realization came to me. I realized that I made the right choice when I followed what my family had told me. One thing I want to share to the ones who take time reading this is that when making a decision especially when the decision will greatly affect your future, you must think about it (a hundred times!) and do not locked yourself to your personal wants/desires, sometimes listening to other people's opinion will help you a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment